Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Thursday, September 15, 2011

First ever slip-cover project!

I love it! She was a piece of work and took time and finesse getting her just right. She's not perfect but neither am I so I think we should be best friends.
I followed Miss Mustard Seed blog with her Ah.mayZ.ing video tutorials. She gave me the courage to jump in! I want to put some Velcro in a few spots and a tie or button in the back but otherwise she's ready to be enjoyed.
Here she is when she first caught my eye. See those beautiful lines!?
Her arms and legs just needed a little love...
New springs for the girl, $10 online from an antiques hardware store.
New cushions...pieced together
My beauty...I hope to rock many babies with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment