Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

If you asked me...



If you asked me I would tell you I love this man.
He is stepping out in faith and being totally reliant on God to provide. 

I would tell you we are soaking up every last bit of our time here on the island.
 We go back to Chiang Mai tomorrow.

If you asked me I would tell you I hope the next 5 weeks speed by. And I would tell you going to my parents house has never sounded so good!

I would tell you my baby Bee turns 3 next week. She has requested a White Tiger/Rainbow cake.
White tiger? Probably from holding a cub at the zoo. Rainbow? I have no idea....

If you asked I would tell you she talks about going to the library with her Aunt Sam all.the.time. She can't wait.

If you asked I would tell you that I miss connection. I miss speaking face to face with someone who knows me. I miss having friends for Bee. I miss feeling at home. Traveling is great...but there comes a point when home is better. 

If you asked I'd tell you I've learned to make do with so much less that I have in the states. Really makes me think of so much more I could do without that I have sitting in the trailer or in storage...

If you asked, I would tell you I'll miss the ocean. But not the sand. It gets in EvErYtHiNg.

If you asked I'd tell you what Bee said last night after prayers: 
God made me special, like a princess!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you again! So glad you are having this life changing experience.

    ReplyDelete