Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Around

We've been able to get out quite a few times in the short time we've been here. Two markets, the mall, two grocery stores and a "craft fair". It's been such an amazing experience!

L.o.v.e the covered parking at the grocery stores and malls. Between the intense heat of the summer and fall monsoons, covered parking is all over the place.

People touching Bee. Yes this is new to me and something I just have to pray over Bee for. Everyone touches her, pats her head, rubs her arm. Even complete strangers give her hugs. She's taking it in well but will also just shake her head if she doesn't want them closer to her. Meanwhile I'm pumping her with fruit and probiotics to help her immune system.

Something else to get used to is taking shoes off and going barefoot all the time. My knees and feet aren't handling it so well so I'd appreciate prayer for that. I was sitting on the couch yesterday and heard Daniel walk by with a squeak squeak on the floor. My aunt heard it and said "I haven't heard shoes on the floor in forever!" uh oh! Good thing it was at my aunts house and not a Thai family who might be offended by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment