Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Walking Street

This afternoon my aunt took several of us to Walking Street near downtown Chiang Mai. My sister had told me such things as "everything you can thing of", "cheap prices", "droves of people". She was right! We got there at 4:30 just as the sellers were setting up which was really the best time. It wasn't busy and we could walk without worry of losing each other, and take your time looking at whatever might suit your fancy. By 7:30 it was so packed we couldn't shop anymore and were shoulder to shoulder with complete strangers. Madhouse really.
The deals and amazing things? So awesome! I'll have to show you some o the little christmas things I found for Bee and others. Even found a few things for myself!
We hope to go again next week and show D the wonders of Walking Street!
Getting There...
Best time to go with room move!

Starting to get busy!
Add caption
Ash...thought of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment