Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crazy, happily busy.

 I'm exhausted, but happily so. We are here with family, watching movies together, grilling, and de-cluttering my parents place before they move. My sister graduated from High School and then left to go to a camp for  a month. My niece graduated and all our MO family came down so we had 4 days of crazy good family time. Bee picked up right where she left off with her cousin and it was so sweet watching them play together. The last 5 weeks we've been home have sped by! I may not be on here very much in the coming months as we help my parents get their house on the market. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment