Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Friday, May 4, 2012

One year...


One year. 

One year since we bought a travel trailer and decided to live the life of a nomad.

And oh the experiences we've had in that time!

It's had rough patches for sure. 

Some things were beautiful and others I try not to remember. 

But that is life. 

I often sit and wonder how I got to be so lucky to have done what we've done.

And I pray I never take it for granted. 

And now, as we pray for direction and guidance in the next step, I am reminded that HE provides all. 

For every need.

Even for the little wants.

He has a plan for every detail of our lives.

And I can't wait to see what happens this year!
 



1 comment: