Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nang Yuan Island

This is a little island just off the coast of Koh Tao about 10 minutes away by longboat. We are so glad we went!! We rented snorkeling gear and took turns exploring the area. I couldn't believe the variety of fish we saw. So many! And you didn't even have to go deeper than waist to see some, they just came right up to you! I saw a starfish, anemones, sea urchins, clown fish and corals plus easily 30 plus varieties of fish. Every time I thought I'd seen all that were there, a new one would pop from under a rock. I wish we'd had a camera so you could have some idea of what we saw, but I know it would not have done justice to the beauty of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment