Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Elephant Camp

So.much.fun!! Bee had been looking forward to this for so long!! We got there just in time to watch them bathe and then watch the show. We loved watching them play soccer and be really quite good at it! There were some artists in the bunch who did a really good job. Seriously I couldn't do what they painted! D got to play darts against one elephant and they tied. After the show and a visit to the elephant nursery, we got to take a 30 min ride on an elephant! I did get a nice pic on my big camera but can't get those off right now. So you'll just have to believe me.:-) Bee found herself a little elephant friend who she's been carrying around everywhere. We had a great time!
A 32 yr old Mama and her 4 month old baby girl
Playing Soccer
Bee saying hello to a 6 month old
This right after she snuck a few bundles of bananas and sugar cane
A tired Bee and her new friend
Painting a masterpiece

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I hope that someday I will be able to see it in person! =)

    ReplyDelete