Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Making Playdough

Since we've had a quiet week, I thought I'd share Bee's new favorite at least for the benefit of her fan club.
We made Koolaid Playdough together and that activity combined with actual playtime took up well over 2 hours of our morning. I had to make her stop so we could have lunch! So, new favorite thing to do....

3 comments:

  1. I pride myself in being a full-fledged member of Bee's fan club!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what sammy said! AWW... She's wearing the shirt i got her! Though she's way past the about to talk phase and coming up to the making more sense when talking than i do phase... :) miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, You two are great! Love and miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete