Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go. Joshua 1:9

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Grateful Easter.

Today could have been so different. Today I have no doubt I could have lost my baby girl. And my heart hurts at the thought.
Bee and I were caught by a wave and thrown off my feet. The undercurrent was so strong it took all my strength to hold myself back from being pulled under. If I'd not had a good grip or God hadn't been holding us up, today could have been a very different story. And I am grateful. Grateful to have my girly laying me next to me watching Pingu. Even grateful for the meltdown in the middle of a busy store with her crying "mommy, I'm just so tired". Grateful for the chance to clean sand out of her ears for the umpteenth time today. Just grateful to be her mommy.
I love you my little Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment